CharisMac Introduces Intelligent Lighting Controller
LightValet can be set up by plugging in an Ethernet connection to the controller and setting the IP address for access over the Internet via iPad and iPod. Energy use is measured and computer logged for analysis. Commissioning, programming, monitoring and energy-use statistics can be accessed over the Internet from anywhere in the world, the company said.
Setting the auto button allows LightValet to learn from motion events and auto fill-in timers and other energy-saving data. LightValet works on any type of light fixture, the company said.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future