Charlotte Chooses Energy and Sustainability Management Solution
CSRware said the city will use its software for environmental stewardship in city operations and facilities. CSRware’s enterprise-class software application ESM provides the city with secure access to the data, reports and summaries that drive its programs for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, resource use and conservation, assets and facilities, employee education, and actions and service delivery and outreach.
CSRware has also developed a compliance vault, which will allow the secure upload and sharing of compliance documentation. Charlotte can take advantage of the vault to share regulatory best practices and other key documents.
CSRware has tailored a program to help Charlotte track its environmental impacts, including electricity, green procurement, waste reduction, natural assets, natural gas, and water consumption.
The CSRware ESM software will also enhance the city’s ability to plan future environmental and sustainability efficiency projects, identify undesired spikes in energy use more quickly, actively manage natural resource use system-wide, and allow the city to closely monitor progress toward meeting the city’s Environmental Operations Plan.
Photo: John Ashley Flickr photostream
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws