Charlotte Chooses Energy and Sustainability Management Solution
CSRware said the city will use its software for environmental stewardship in city operations and facilities. CSRware’s enterprise-class software application ESM provides the city with secure access to the data, reports and summaries that drive its programs for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, resource use and conservation, assets and facilities, employee education, and actions and service delivery and outreach.
CSRware has also developed a compliance vault, which will allow the secure upload and sharing of compliance documentation. Charlotte can take advantage of the vault to share regulatory best practices and other key documents.
CSRware has tailored a program to help Charlotte track its environmental impacts, including electricity, green procurement, waste reduction, natural assets, natural gas, and water consumption.
The CSRware ESM software will also enhance the city’s ability to plan future environmental and sustainability efficiency projects, identify undesired spikes in energy use more quickly, actively manage natural resource use system-wide, and allow the city to closely monitor progress toward meeting the city’s Environmental Operations Plan.
Photo: John Ashley Flickr photostream
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide