Charlotte Chooses Energy and Sustainability Management Solution
CSRware said the city will use its software for environmental stewardship in city operations and facilities. CSRware’s enterprise-class software application ESM provides the city with secure access to the data, reports and summaries that drive its programs for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, resource use and conservation, assets and facilities, employee education, and actions and service delivery and outreach.
CSRware has also developed a compliance vault, which will allow the secure upload and sharing of compliance documentation. Charlotte can take advantage of the vault to share regulatory best practices and other key documents.
CSRware has tailored a program to help Charlotte track its environmental impacts, including electricity, green procurement, waste reduction, natural assets, natural gas, and water consumption.
The CSRware ESM software will also enhance the city’s ability to plan future environmental and sustainability efficiency projects, identify undesired spikes in energy use more quickly, actively manage natural resource use system-wide, and allow the city to closely monitor progress toward meeting the city’s Environmental Operations Plan.
Photo: John Ashley Flickr photostream
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project