Charlotte Chooses Energy and Sustainability Management Solution
CSRware said the city will use its software for environmental stewardship in city operations and facilities. CSRware’s enterprise-class software application ESM provides the city with secure access to the data, reports and summaries that drive its programs for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, resource use and conservation, assets and facilities, employee education, and actions and service delivery and outreach.
CSRware has also developed a compliance vault, which will allow the secure upload and sharing of compliance documentation. Charlotte can take advantage of the vault to share regulatory best practices and other key documents.
CSRware has tailored a program to help Charlotte track its environmental impacts, including electricity, green procurement, waste reduction, natural assets, natural gas, and water consumption.
The CSRware ESM software will also enhance the city’s ability to plan future environmental and sustainability efficiency projects, identify undesired spikes in energy use more quickly, actively manage natural resource use system-wide, and allow the city to closely monitor progress toward meeting the city’s Environmental Operations Plan.
Photo: John Ashley Flickr photostream
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy