Charlotte Chooses Energy and Sustainability Management Solution
CSRware said the city will use its software for environmental stewardship in city operations and facilities. CSRware’s enterprise-class software application ESM provides the city with secure access to the data, reports and summaries that drive its programs for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, resource use and conservation, assets and facilities, employee education, and actions and service delivery and outreach.
CSRware has also developed a compliance vault, which will allow the secure upload and sharing of compliance documentation. Charlotte can take advantage of the vault to share regulatory best practices and other key documents.
CSRware has tailored a program to help Charlotte track its environmental impacts, including electricity, green procurement, waste reduction, natural assets, natural gas, and water consumption.
The CSRware ESM software will also enhance the city’s ability to plan future environmental and sustainability efficiency projects, identify undesired spikes in energy use more quickly, actively manage natural resource use system-wide, and allow the city to closely monitor progress toward meeting the city’s Environmental Operations Plan.
Photo: John Ashley Flickr photostream
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management