Chevron Energy Reduces County’s Annual Energy Costs 75%
The Sutter County, Calif., Board of Supervisors approved a Chevron Energy Solutions project that is expected to net the county over $18 million in energy and water savings over its life. The project, which includes solar generation facilities at several sites, lighting and energy efficiency improvements and water conservation installations, is expected to reduce the county’s annual energy costs by 75 percent.
Construction is scheduled to commence in March and be completed within a year.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology