Chuck E. Cheese’s Deploys EnTouch Controls Energy Management at over 300 Locations
Chuck E. Cheese’s has ramped up its commitment to EnTouch Controls’ 360° Energy Management as a Service, making it the official energy management system for its more than 300 corporate-owned stores in North America.
According to Chuck E. Cheese’s, the energy costs for its multitude of video games, along with HVAC energy needs quickly add up.
The restaurant chain began working with EnTouch Controls in 2013 and has been able to cut its energy bills by 15 percent at those locations. In the case of Chuck E. Cheese’s system-wide implementation, the energy reduction will translate into over 17,000 MW per year.
EnTouch 360° helps to prioritize energy management issues, identifies potential problems and can also dispatch a technician to resolve an HVAC, refrigeration or lighting problem.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash