Chuck E. Cheese’s Picks Ecova for Utility Expense and Data Management
Ecova has been selected by Chuck E. Cheese’s to provide its utility expense and data management services at about 525 locations nationwide.
Ecova will leverage its Big Data Warehouse, which contains over 2.5 billion points of energy data from more than 700,000 facilities, to help Chuck E. Cheese’s gain a better understanding of its energy consumption and spending to improve performance.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash