Cimetrics Unveils Energy Dashboard
Cimetrics introduced its Analytika Energy Dashboard – a software as a service management tool.
Analytika Energy Dashboard provides visualizations for all building and central plant commodities including electricity, natural gas, oil, steam, hot water, chilled water, domestic water and process water.
The dashboard’s performance tracking and measurement and verification includes comparisons to other buildings, to other central plants, to prior periods, to budgets, pre and post retrofit comparison, as well as weather normalization. The service has the ability to correlate peak load at the meter with system and equipment loads. Event tagging enables tracking of projects implemented and major changes in operations that may impact performance.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- There’s Money in the Trash