Cisco Names Johnson Controls as Preferred Provider of Modular Data Centers
Johnson Controls is now Cisco’s preferred provider to construct, cool and monitor its data centers.
Johnson Controls will be Cisco’s preferred choice for integrated data center infrastructure and associated services, including modular construction to add IT capacity, cooling or power needs.
Johnson Controls and Cisco announced a global alliance in 2008, which resulted in the two companies working together in hundreds of customer sites worldwide. Johnson Controls’ modular data center product was designed in collaboration with Cisco. The modular process shortens the construction time frame and can reduce a customer’s capital expense by up to 30 percent, say the companies. The modular approach optimizes power usage effectiveness (PUE) levels and has earned Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certifications.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- There’s Money in the Trash
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software