Cisco Names Johnson Controls as Preferred Provider of Modular Data Centers
Johnson Controls is now Cisco’s preferred provider to construct, cool and monitor its data centers.
Johnson Controls will be Cisco’s preferred choice for integrated data center infrastructure and associated services, including modular construction to add IT capacity, cooling or power needs.
Johnson Controls and Cisco announced a global alliance in 2008, which resulted in the two companies working together in hundreds of customer sites worldwide. Johnson Controls’ modular data center product was designed in collaboration with Cisco. The modular process shortens the construction time frame and can reduce a customer’s capital expense by up to 30 percent, say the companies. The modular approach optimizes power usage effectiveness (PUE) levels and has earned Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certifications.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Energy Financing Report
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management