Cisco Names Johnson Controls as Preferred Provider of Modular Data Centers
Johnson Controls is now Cisco’s preferred provider to construct, cool and monitor its data centers.
Johnson Controls will be Cisco’s preferred choice for integrated data center infrastructure and associated services, including modular construction to add IT capacity, cooling or power needs.
Johnson Controls and Cisco announced a global alliance in 2008, which resulted in the two companies working together in hundreds of customer sites worldwide. Johnson Controls’ modular data center product was designed in collaboration with Cisco. The modular process shortens the construction time frame and can reduce a customer’s capital expense by up to 30 percent, say the companies. The modular approach optimizes power usage effectiveness (PUE) levels and has earned Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certifications.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Combined Heat and Power
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Let's Do The Math for DR