Cisco Names Johnson Controls as Preferred Provider of Modular Data Centers
Johnson Controls is now Cisco’s preferred provider to construct, cool and monitor its data centers.
Johnson Controls will be Cisco’s preferred choice for integrated data center infrastructure and associated services, including modular construction to add IT capacity, cooling or power needs.
Johnson Controls and Cisco announced a global alliance in 2008, which resulted in the two companies working together in hundreds of customer sites worldwide. Johnson Controls’ modular data center product was designed in collaboration with Cisco. The modular process shortens the construction time frame and can reduce a customer’s capital expense by up to 30 percent, say the companies. The modular approach optimizes power usage effectiveness (PUE) levels and has earned Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certifications.
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management