Cisco Spells Out Its Energy Management Services
Cisco added new services in its Cisco EnergyWise Suite based on the integration of recently acquired JouleX software. Cisco EnergyWise Suite helps to reduce energy costs by monitoring, measuring, and managing the energy usage of all network-connected devices and systems regardless of vendor or device type, including switches and routers, servers, access points, IP phones, laptops, monitors, and even ATM machines, using automated energy analytics and policy-based optimization.
New service offerings include:
- Cisco EnergyWise Fast-Start trial software, a free, trial license of the EnergyWise Management software.
- Cisco EnergyWise Discovery Service to identify energy waste and create benchmarks.
- Cisco EnergyWise Optimization Service, focused on delivering energy optimization for IT infrastructure.
- Cisco EnergyWise Management for Distributed Office, a network-based software that allows companies to use existing infrastructure to begin seeing, measuring, and managing the energy consumption and utilization of all connected devices within their office and building environments.
- Cisco EnergyWise Management for Data Center, a network-based software for customers to see, measure and manage the energy consumption of all connected devices within their data center.
Cisco has been talking about the “Internet of Things” for a few years. Now that JouleX has been incorporated into the company, Cisco is making a push help companies power down all these “things” to save energy.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement