Civilight Enters North American LED Market
Civilight North America is now offering indoor LED lamps in the United States, Mexico and Canada. Civilight has three series – Architectural (highest quality), Professional (best price-performance) and Commercial (best ROI) – in PARs, BRs, linear tubes, bulbs (A19 and candelabra) and spots (MR16s and GU10s). The company also offers LED downlights for an integrated solution.
The Chinese-based company says it is focused solely on LEDs, so it is not distracted by older technologies. It is now entering the North American marketplace because LED technology has reached a point that Civilight can offer an accelerated return on investment, it says.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape