Civilight Enters North American LED Market
Civilight North America is now offering indoor LED lamps in the United States, Mexico and Canada. Civilight has three series – Architectural (highest quality), Professional (best price-performance) and Commercial (best ROI) – in PARs, BRs, linear tubes, bulbs (A19 and candelabra) and spots (MR16s and GU10s). The company also offers LED downlights for an integrated solution.
The Chinese-based company says it is focused solely on LEDs, so it is not distracted by older technologies. It is now entering the North American marketplace because LED technology has reached a point that Civilight can offer an accelerated return on investment, it says.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape