Civilight Enters North American LED Market
Civilight North America is now offering indoor LED lamps in the United States, Mexico and Canada. Civilight has three series – Architectural (highest quality), Professional (best price-performance) and Commercial (best ROI) – in PARs, BRs, linear tubes, bulbs (A19 and candelabra) and spots (MR16s and GU10s). The company also offers LED downlights for an integrated solution.
The Chinese-based company says it is focused solely on LEDs, so it is not distracted by older technologies. It is now entering the North American marketplace because LED technology has reached a point that Civilight can offer an accelerated return on investment, it says.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement