Civilight Enters North American LED Market
Civilight North America is now offering indoor LED lamps in the United States, Mexico and Canada. Civilight has three series – Architectural (highest quality), Professional (best price-performance) and Commercial (best ROI) – in PARs, BRs, linear tubes, bulbs (A19 and candelabra) and spots (MR16s and GU10s). The company also offers LED downlights for an integrated solution.
The Chinese-based company says it is focused solely on LEDs, so it is not distracted by older technologies. It is now entering the North American marketplace because LED technology has reached a point that Civilight can offer an accelerated return on investment, it says.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- The Sustainable Edge™
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability