CLEAResult Acquires Populus
CLEAResult, a designer and implementer of energy efficiency programs for utilities and businesses, has acquired Populus, headquartered in Boulder, Colo. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Populus’ energy advisor programs leverage its proprietary “People First. Buildings Second” methodology.
Populus services will now be offered as part the CLEAResult brand while retaining offices and teams in the greater Boulder, Colo., area. CLEAResult plans to expand availability of these offerings to its clients globally.
CLEAResult is headquartered in Austin, Texas, and has over 1,250 employees.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles