CLEAResult Brings Energy Efficiency Services to Colorado
CLEAResult, a company that designs, markets and implements energy efficiency programs for utilities, governments, schools and businesses, opened an office in Denver. Currently operating in 22 states and two Canadian provinces, the Denver office is CLEAResult’s 41st office.
To staff the new office, CLEAResult has added 12 new employees and is currently looking to fill additional positions to support the needs of its utility clients in the area. The company plans to continue to grow the office by more than 20 percent by the end of 2014.
Founded in 2003, CLEAResult is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds