CLEAResult buys PECI
Austin, Texas-based CLEAResult, a designer of technology-enabled energy efficiency programs for utilities, governments and businesses, has entered into an agreement to purchase the assets of non-profit PECI, headquartered in Portland, Ore. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
CLEAResult says its programs combined with PECI’s will provide a broader array of offerings such as grocery, small-scale data centers, and business intelligence, which will now be available across North America.
PECI was founded in 1979. The PECI name and brand will remain separate of CLEAResult and will continue to exist as a nonprofit organization operated by its current board of directors.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year