CLEAResult Buys Triple Point Energy
CLEAResult, which creates energy efficiency programs for utilities, governments, schools and businesses, has acquired Triple Point Energy, headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
CLEAResult says the acquisition of Triple Point Energy will bolster its commercial and industrial platform.
Triple Point Energy’s approach allows businesses to implement behavioral and operational changes that drive energy savings. Triple Point’s energy management services will now be offered as part of the CLEAResult brand while retaining offices and teams in Portland, Oregon and Columbus, Ohio.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management