CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
CODA Energy, a provider of commercial and industrial energy storage systems, released a UL Listed 50 kWh CODA Core Tower with UL subject 1973 certification.
According to CODA Energy, the additional UL certification allows it to offer customers that require higher capacity a safe and reliable energy storage appliance.
In February 2014, CODA Energy’s 40 kWh high-voltage system became the first commercial scale energy storage system specifically targeted for behind-the-meter use to be subjected to UL 1973 and pass.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash