CODA Orders 125 kW Solar + Battery Converter
Ideal Power announced its 125 kW converter family, including a 3-port hybrid converter and 2-port battery converter. The company also announced it has received an initial order for its 125 kW hybrid converter from CODA Energy, a California based manufacturer and installer of commercial and industrial energy storage.
The 125 kW converter uses the same technology as Ideal Power’s 30 kW hybrid converter.
Ideal Power’s 30 kW products are integrating energy storage in commercial and microgrid installations up to about 200 kW of capacity. The company’s new modular 125 kW products will support larger systems up to the megawatt scale.
The 125 kW hybrid converter supports integration of energy storage with PV, wind or combustion generators and weighs about 400 pounds. The 125 kW battery converter supports bidirectional battery conversion and weighs about 325 pounds.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection