CodeGreen App Lets Building Owners Access Energy Star Scores
CodeGreen Solutions launched a free mobile app that helps building owners view EnergyStar information on Android smartphones.
New Energy Star disclosure requirements in cities such as New York, Seattle, San Francisco, and Austin have increased the importance of having higher scores.
The CodeGreen tool enables search and comparison for thousands of buildings throughout the country and makes energy information accessible for all levels of users – from an interested tenant, broker, building manager or building engineer.
CodeGreen is an EPA Energy Star Partner and has reviewed the energy use of over 150 million square feet of buildings throughout the country. This large data set enabled CodeGreen to develop proprietary algorithms to better compare energy use for similar type buildings. The data allows a building owner or tenant to use the mobile app to compare how two similar built and occupied buildings use energy.
In addition to giving Energy Star scores context by adjusting average comparison groups by size, age, and building types, the CodeGreen Energy App offers other features that will allow users to:
- See whether or not their building is compliant with new energy efficiency laws
- Send updates on their building’s energy efficiency for verification
- Understand new energy efficiency laws and see when their buildings are due to comply
- Share building performance stats on social media networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management