CodeGreen App Lets Building Owners Access Energy Star Scores
CodeGreen Solutions launched a free mobile app that helps building owners view EnergyStar information on Android smartphones.
New Energy Star disclosure requirements in cities such as New York, Seattle, San Francisco, and Austin have increased the importance of having higher scores.
The CodeGreen tool enables search and comparison for thousands of buildings throughout the country and makes energy information accessible for all levels of users – from an interested tenant, broker, building manager or building engineer.
CodeGreen is an EPA Energy Star Partner and has reviewed the energy use of over 150 million square feet of buildings throughout the country. This large data set enabled CodeGreen to develop proprietary algorithms to better compare energy use for similar type buildings. The data allows a building owner or tenant to use the mobile app to compare how two similar built and occupied buildings use energy.
In addition to giving Energy Star scores context by adjusting average comparison groups by size, age, and building types, the CodeGreen Energy App offers other features that will allow users to:
- See whether or not their building is compliant with new energy efficiency laws
- Send updates on their building’s energy efficiency for verification
- Understand new energy efficiency laws and see when their buildings are due to comply
- Share building performance stats on social media networks like Facebook and Twitter
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement