CodeGreen App Lets Building Owners Access Energy Star Scores
CodeGreen Solutions launched a free mobile app that helps building owners view EnergyStar information on Android smartphones.
New Energy Star disclosure requirements in cities such as New York, Seattle, San Francisco, and Austin have increased the importance of having higher scores.
The CodeGreen tool enables search and comparison for thousands of buildings throughout the country and makes energy information accessible for all levels of users – from an interested tenant, broker, building manager or building engineer.
CodeGreen is an EPA Energy Star Partner and has reviewed the energy use of over 150 million square feet of buildings throughout the country. This large data set enabled CodeGreen to develop proprietary algorithms to better compare energy use for similar type buildings. The data allows a building owner or tenant to use the mobile app to compare how two similar built and occupied buildings use energy.
In addition to giving Energy Star scores context by adjusting average comparison groups by size, age, and building types, the CodeGreen Energy App offers other features that will allow users to:
- See whether or not their building is compliant with new energy efficiency laws
- Send updates on their building’s energy efficiency for verification
- Understand new energy efficiency laws and see when their buildings are due to comply
- Share building performance stats on social media networks like Facebook and Twitter
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book