Cold Storage Importer/Exporter Hires Cascade Energy
New Orleans Cold Storage (NOCS) is going to maximize energy efficiency at multiple sites with Cascade Energy‘s energy management services. Cascade estimates its services will help NOCS reduce its facility energy consumption by 12 percent by the fifth year of the program.
NOCS CEO Mark Blanchard was inspired by the results from a pilot project Cascade Energy completed at NOCS’ headquarters site in New Orleans that delivered $160,000 in cost savings in the first year.
Cascade’s energy services include a combination of measurement, benchmarking, tune-ups and capital projects, as well as on-site training and technical support.
Progress is tracked via Cascade’s proprietary energy tracking software and efficiency platform, Sensei.
NOCS specializes in import and export services for food processors and distributors and operates from four port facilities on the southeast seaboard and Gulf of Mexico.
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex