Cold Storage Importer/Exporter Hires Cascade Energy
New Orleans Cold Storage (NOCS) is going to maximize energy efficiency at multiple sites with Cascade Energy‘s energy management services. Cascade estimates its services will help NOCS reduce its facility energy consumption by 12 percent by the fifth year of the program.
NOCS CEO Mark Blanchard was inspired by the results from a pilot project Cascade Energy completed at NOCS’ headquarters site in New Orleans that delivered $160,000 in cost savings in the first year.
Cascade’s energy services include a combination of measurement, benchmarking, tune-ups and capital projects, as well as on-site training and technical support.
Progress is tracked via Cascade’s proprietary energy tracking software and efficiency platform, Sensei.
NOCS specializes in import and export services for food processors and distributors and operates from four port facilities on the southeast seaboard and Gulf of Mexico.
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control