Cold Storage Importer/Exporter Hires Cascade Energy
New Orleans Cold Storage (NOCS) is going to maximize energy efficiency at multiple sites with Cascade Energy‘s energy management services. Cascade estimates its services will help NOCS reduce its facility energy consumption by 12 percent by the fifth year of the program.
NOCS CEO Mark Blanchard was inspired by the results from a pilot project Cascade Energy completed at NOCS’ headquarters site in New Orleans that delivered $160,000 in cost savings in the first year.
Cascade’s energy services include a combination of measurement, benchmarking, tune-ups and capital projects, as well as on-site training and technical support.
Progress is tracked via Cascade’s proprietary energy tracking software and efficiency platform, Sensei.
NOCS specializes in import and export services for food processors and distributors and operates from four port facilities on the southeast seaboard and Gulf of Mexico.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- BuildingIQ Security
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement