Cole County Signs ESPC with Ameresco
Ameresco says it is commencing work on the nearly $1.2 million Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPC) with Cole County, Mo. The project includes building renovations and expansion of the existing county emergency medical services facility.
Upgrades to the building infrastructure and energy efficiency improvements within the 9,000-sq-foot facility are expected to save the county more than $89,000 in annual energy and operational costs.
The project includes HVAC expansions, energy efficient lighting, plumbing improvements and electrical additions. A fire detection and notification system will also be installed throughout the entire facility.
Ameresco’s ESPC financing model enables budget-neutral energy efficiency upgrades by guaranteeing a minimum level of energy savings over the term of the contract. Ameresco coordinates the upfront project costs and the county repays that investment with their energy savings over time.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Combined Heat and Power
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation