Cole County Signs ESPC with Ameresco
Ameresco says it is commencing work on the nearly $1.2 million Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPC) with Cole County, Mo. The project includes building renovations and expansion of the existing county emergency medical services facility.
Upgrades to the building infrastructure and energy efficiency improvements within the 9,000-sq-foot facility are expected to save the county more than $89,000 in annual energy and operational costs.
The project includes HVAC expansions, energy efficient lighting, plumbing improvements and electrical additions. A fire detection and notification system will also be installed throughout the entire facility.
Ameresco’s ESPC financing model enables budget-neutral energy efficiency upgrades by guaranteeing a minimum level of energy savings over the term of the contract. Ameresco coordinates the upfront project costs and the county repays that investment with their energy savings over time.
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex