Colocation Company Installs Modular Chillers
Stellar Energy has begun work on a central utility plant for RagingWire Data Center’s 150,000-sq-foot data center campus in Ashburn, Va.
RagingWire says it is unique in the data center industry in that it designs, builds and operates its own facilities with an in-house construction team.
Stellar Energy’s water-cooled ModUtility Chiller Plants are fabricated off-site at the company’s facility in Jacksonville, Fla. The factory built modules utilize non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement