Colocation Company Installs Modular Chillers
Stellar Energy has begun work on a central utility plant for RagingWire Data Center’s 150,000-sq-foot data center campus in Ashburn, Va.
RagingWire says it is unique in the data center industry in that it designs, builds and operates its own facilities with an in-house construction team.
Stellar Energy’s water-cooled ModUtility Chiller Plants are fabricated off-site at the company’s facility in Jacksonville, Fla. The factory built modules utilize non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing