Colocation Company Installs Modular Chillers
Stellar Energy has begun work on a central utility plant for RagingWire Data Center’s 150,000-sq-foot data center campus in Ashburn, Va.
RagingWire says it is unique in the data center industry in that it designs, builds and operates its own facilities with an in-house construction team.
Stellar Energy’s water-cooled ModUtility Chiller Plants are fabricated off-site at the company’s facility in Jacksonville, Fla. The factory built modules utilize non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive: Transforming Asset and Facilities Management with Analytics
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- LED Myths and Facts
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room