Colorado Joins Better Buildings Accelerators
The State of Colorado joined the Energy Department’s new Better Buildings Accelerators, which support ongoing state- and local government-led efforts to cut energy waste and eliminate market and technical barriers to greater building efficiency. DOE launched the three new Better Buildings Accelerators this week.
Through Better Buildings Performance Contracting Accelerator, 16 states, cities and school districts – including Colorado – will enter into $1.2 billion worth of performance-based contracts, helping to drive economic development, utilize private sector innovation and increase efficiency.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Harness the Value of Big Data to Build Smarter Infrastructures
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts