Colorado Joins Better Buildings Accelerators
The State of Colorado joined the Energy Department’s new Better Buildings Accelerators, which support ongoing state- and local government-led efforts to cut energy waste and eliminate market and technical barriers to greater building efficiency. DOE launched the three new Better Buildings Accelerators this week.
Through Better Buildings Performance Contracting Accelerator, 16 states, cities and school districts – including Colorado – will enter into $1.2 billion worth of performance-based contracts, helping to drive economic development, utilize private sector innovation and increase efficiency.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement