Colorado Joins Better Buildings Accelerators
The State of Colorado joined the Energy Department’s new Better Buildings Accelerators, which support ongoing state- and local government-led efforts to cut energy waste and eliminate market and technical barriers to greater building efficiency. DOE launched the three new Better Buildings Accelerators this week.
Through Better Buildings Performance Contracting Accelerator, 16 states, cities and school districts – including Colorado – will enter into $1.2 billion worth of performance-based contracts, helping to drive economic development, utilize private sector innovation and increase efficiency.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management