Columbia Offers Parking Garage LED
Columbia Lighting has introduced an energy-efficient LED built specifically for parking garage applications – the LXEP.
Featuring an extra wide-angle light distribution to illuminate parking bays, the LXEP reduces the number of fixtures required for garages while providing uniform light. Available in three linear lengths (2’, 4’, or 8’), the luminaire is offered in lumen packages ranging from 3,950 to 19,700 lumens. The 2’ has a nominal lumen range of 3950-4900; the 4’ option is available in 3700-9850; and the 8’ LXEP delivers 7400-19700 lumens.
Columbia Lighting says the parking LEDs feature light per fixture energy savings of up to 65 percent over fluorescent or HID sources. The LXEP’s rated life is 60,000 hours (100,000 projected).
Columbia says the LXEP meets the requirements for DLC, and is currently DLC pending.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash