Combining Cloud Computing Software with Energy Efficient ARM Hardware
Ripal Nathuji from Calxeda says that past debates on “if” ARM servers will enter the datacenter have now become a discussion of “how.” Cloud computing models are particularly appealing due to their value in deploying and managing the scale-out workloads that benefit most from these architectures. In this talk we will discuss the application of CloudStack with ARM hardware today, and the future opportunities as these systems evolve.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?