Combining Cloud Computing Software with Energy Efficient ARM Hardware
Ripal Nathuji from Calxeda says that past debates on “if” ARM servers will enter the datacenter have now become a discussion of “how.” Cloud computing models are particularly appealing due to their value in deploying and managing the scale-out workloads that benefit most from these architectures. In this talk we will discuss the application of CloudStack with ARM hardware today, and the future opportunities as these systems evolve.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management