Combining Energy Management with Security
Interface is a nationwide security services company headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. It manages a broad range of secure, IP-based security systems, including its remote interactive video surveillance services, for retail and hospitality customers.
EnTouch Controls provides its EnTouch 360 energy management as a service, which provides customers a dedicated team of energy experts who manage energy usage and evaluate system issues across assets such as HVAC, lighting and refrigeration systems.
Interface says a partnership with EnTouch will provide its customers with a simpler way to manage energy on the platform they already have.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds