Commercial Real Estate Manager Selects Mach EMS
The commercial real estate company Cassidy Turley has signed a national services agreement with Mach Energy to offer the Mach Asset Manager software to Cassidy Turley properties. Commercial buildings in Cassidy Turley’s 455-million-square-foot property management portfolio can use the software to save on their electric utility expenses.
Paul Koenig, senior vice president, corporate accounts and marketing with Mach Energy, says the company’s EMS is unique in that it takes into account variability in weather and electricity costs. He’s noticed that some energy management software companies tout energy savings, without taking these variables into account.
“You can’t take credit for the weather,” he says, adding that electricity costs have also gone down in many places.
Mach Energy’s EMS provides an up-to-the-minute picture of how buildings use energy, allowing building staff to optimize building operations to save energy and money and empowering property managers and asset managers with greater business visibility into energy use in their buildings.
Cassidy Turley is currently using Mach Energy’s software at a number of managed-client assets, including buildings in Washington, DC and New York City. This agreement will formalize and expand its relationship with Mach Energy to provide the EMS as a private label service to more of its clients.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- BuildingIQ Security
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement