Commercial Real Estate Manager Selects Mach EMS
The commercial real estate company Cassidy Turley has signed a national services agreement with Mach Energy to offer the Mach Asset Manager software to Cassidy Turley properties. Commercial buildings in Cassidy Turley’s 455-million-square-foot property management portfolio can use the software to save on their electric utility expenses.
Paul Koenig, senior vice president, corporate accounts and marketing with Mach Energy, says the company’s EMS is unique in that it takes into account variability in weather and electricity costs. He’s noticed that some energy management software companies tout energy savings, without taking these variables into account.
“You can’t take credit for the weather,” he says, adding that electricity costs have also gone down in many places.
Mach Energy’s EMS provides an up-to-the-minute picture of how buildings use energy, allowing building staff to optimize building operations to save energy and money and empowering property managers and asset managers with greater business visibility into energy use in their buildings.
Cassidy Turley is currently using Mach Energy’s software at a number of managed-client assets, including buildings in Washington, DC and New York City. This agreement will formalize and expand its relationship with Mach Energy to provide the EMS as a private label service to more of its clients.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity