Commercial Real Estate Manager Selects Mach EMS
The commercial real estate company Cassidy Turley has signed a national services agreement with Mach Energy to offer the Mach Asset Manager software to Cassidy Turley properties. Commercial buildings in Cassidy Turley’s 455-million-square-foot property management portfolio can use the software to save on their electric utility expenses.
Paul Koenig, senior vice president, corporate accounts and marketing with Mach Energy, says the company’s EMS is unique in that it takes into account variability in weather and electricity costs. He’s noticed that some energy management software companies tout energy savings, without taking these variables into account.
“You can’t take credit for the weather,” he says, adding that electricity costs have also gone down in many places.
Mach Energy’s EMS provides an up-to-the-minute picture of how buildings use energy, allowing building staff to optimize building operations to save energy and money and empowering property managers and asset managers with greater business visibility into energy use in their buildings.
Cassidy Turley is currently using Mach Energy’s software at a number of managed-client assets, including buildings in Washington, DC and New York City. This agreement will formalize and expand its relationship with Mach Energy to provide the EMS as a private label service to more of its clients.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement