Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
Rinnai expanded its commercial line with the introduction of the C199 model, a condensing tankless water heater with a heat exchanger designed specifically for the demands of business.
Available in both natural gas and propane, the commercial Energy Star-certified C199 produces an endless supply of hot water and is capable of temperatures from 98-185 degrees Fahrenheit without an additional controller. It can be installed individually and comes standard on Rinnai’s multi-unit freestanding or wall mount Tankless Rack System (TRS). New venting options, such as room air common venting and sidewall intake, both with vertical exhaust, provide streamlined installations for Rinnai’s TRS.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year