Commercial Thermostat Provides Migration from Pneumatic to Digital Technology
Johnson Controls released a new series of pneumatic-to-digital thermostats. The WT-4000 series converts older pneumatic room control systems and enables communication with newer digital building automation systems.
The WT-4000 series provides the benefits of a digital control system, including programmable occupancy scheduling and remote temperature monitoring. The new thermostats are long-life battery operated and require no additional wiring.
Johnson Controls says the thermostats are ideal for commercial buildings, schools and critical environments like hospitals, which cannot afford to disrupt occupants or undergo expensive upgrades, but also want the benefits of digital information and efficiency. The WT-4000 Series thermostats come in eight different configurations.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Planning for a Sustainable Future