Commercial Thermostat Provides Migration from Pneumatic to Digital Technology
Johnson Controls released a new series of pneumatic-to-digital thermostats. The WT-4000 series converts older pneumatic room control systems and enables communication with newer digital building automation systems.
The WT-4000 series provides the benefits of a digital control system, including programmable occupancy scheduling and remote temperature monitoring. The new thermostats are long-life battery operated and require no additional wiring.
Johnson Controls says the thermostats are ideal for commercial buildings, schools and critical environments like hospitals, which cannot afford to disrupt occupants or undergo expensive upgrades, but also want the benefits of digital information and efficiency. The WT-4000 Series thermostats come in eight different configurations.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement