Community College Improves Energy Efficiency at 82 Buildings
The San Mateo County Community College District (SMCCCD) hired Schneider Electric for a project that will improve energy efficiency across three district campuses. Schneider will install utility metering technology, new user interfaces for building and utility management and advanced system analytics. The upgrades will create a cohesive facility management system for 82 buildings throughout the district.
As part of the project, Schneider Electric will upgrade the district’s building automation and control systems and install its Building Analytics, which provides continuous real-time analysis of all building systems and converts data into actionable insights. Once completed later this year, the district will have the ability to continually monitor and improve its energy performance from a single interface.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year