Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/BN_6Jm_I9Lk” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Dr. Avnaesh Jayantilal talks about the future of microgrids and how they will shape the world economy. Jayantilal joined Alstom Grid in 1999 and is currently Activity Director assisting electric utilities in enhancing grid operations and resiliency, business process optimization and customer satisfaction. Jayantilal is a Senior Member of the IEEE Power and Energy Society (PES), and a Member of the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles