Computer Energy Management Leverages Artificial Intelligence
Verismic’s new Power Manager 4.0 – PC power management software – can intelligently learn individuals’ working behavior and personalize PC power management settings accordingly.
The software’s Application Programming Interface (API) integrates Verismic Power Manager with building control systems managing the powering on and powering off of PCs when users enter or leave buildings, further reducing power consumption.
A Verismic survey of public and private sector professionals found that 24 percent of employees take no measures to reduce energy usage at their workplaces. Verismic has designed its software to make employee energy savings automated, near invisible and with no impact on the employees’ working day.
Other new features include DynamicBrightness, which reduces screen brightness during the working day to ease eyestrain and aid sleeping patterns of staff.
For IT managers, Verismic Power Manager offers a new administrative interface and real-time calculation of cost-savings, scalable up to 100,000 seats. Verismic Power Manager 4.0 is compatible with Windows notebook and desktop PCs, Windows Server 2012 and Mac OS.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds