Computer Energy Management Leverages Artificial Intelligence
Verismic’s new Power Manager 4.0 – PC power management software – can intelligently learn individuals’ working behavior and personalize PC power management settings accordingly.
The software’s Application Programming Interface (API) integrates Verismic Power Manager with building control systems managing the powering on and powering off of PCs when users enter or leave buildings, further reducing power consumption.
A Verismic survey of public and private sector professionals found that 24 percent of employees take no measures to reduce energy usage at their workplaces. Verismic has designed its software to make employee energy savings automated, near invisible and with no impact on the employees’ working day.
Other new features include DynamicBrightness, which reduces screen brightness during the working day to ease eyestrain and aid sleeping patterns of staff.
For IT managers, Verismic Power Manager offers a new administrative interface and real-time calculation of cost-savings, scalable up to 100,000 seats. Verismic Power Manager 4.0 is compatible with Windows notebook and desktop PCs, Windows Server 2012 and Mac OS.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends