Computer Energy Management Leverages Artificial Intelligence
Verismic’s new Power Manager 4.0 – PC power management software – can intelligently learn individuals’ working behavior and personalize PC power management settings accordingly.
The software’s Application Programming Interface (API) integrates Verismic Power Manager with building control systems managing the powering on and powering off of PCs when users enter or leave buildings, further reducing power consumption.
A Verismic survey of public and private sector professionals found that 24 percent of employees take no measures to reduce energy usage at their workplaces. Verismic has designed its software to make employee energy savings automated, near invisible and with no impact on the employees’ working day.
Other new features include DynamicBrightness, which reduces screen brightness during the working day to ease eyestrain and aid sleeping patterns of staff.
For IT managers, Verismic Power Manager offers a new administrative interface and real-time calculation of cost-savings, scalable up to 100,000 seats. Verismic Power Manager 4.0 is compatible with Windows notebook and desktop PCs, Windows Server 2012 and Mac OS.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies