Comverge, Apogee Partner on Customer Care
Demand management firm Comverge and Apogee Interactive are partnering on a product that the companies say will provide multiple data streams and analytics that will generate “relevant, personal and actionable energy efficiency insights and tips to consumers.”
Apogee’s customer engagement and energy analysis software will be integrated into Comverge’s IntelliSOURCE customer engagement portal. Insights from the platform – which is mobile – will provide information such as expected savings from recommended settings and alerts that service is needed on the HVAC system.
The release says that services can be delivered via an app, push notifications or via email. Thermostat-related adjustments can be implemented via a touch of a button, the release says.
In June, Apogee and ESG, a provider of energy efficient tracking, partnered to develop integration points in their systems to create an easier interface for utility customers.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year