Comverge, Apogee Partner on Customer Care
Demand management firm Comverge and Apogee Interactive are partnering on a product that the companies say will provide multiple data streams and analytics that will generate “relevant, personal and actionable energy efficiency insights and tips to consumers.”
Apogee’s customer engagement and energy analysis software will be integrated into Comverge’s IntelliSOURCE customer engagement portal. Insights from the platform – which is mobile – will provide information such as expected savings from recommended settings and alerts that service is needed on the HVAC system.
The release says that services can be delivered via an app, push notifications or via email. Thermostat-related adjustments can be implemented via a touch of a button, the release says.
In June, Apogee and ESG, a provider of energy efficient tracking, partnered to develop integration points in their systems to create an easier interface for utility customers.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection