Comverge, Pro1 Deliver Thermostat with Demand Response
Comverge and Pro1 announced a partnership tied to Pro1’s launch of new WiFi thermostats. Via a “third-party device aggregation” approach, Pro1 will use Comverge‘s IntelliSOURCE software to provide thermostat management and energy efficiency benefits for Pro1’s customers while also enabling demand response capabilities for the device.
Pro1 has millions of thermostats installed in the field with compatible wiring bases. Pro1’s partnership with Comverge will enable utilities to use the T855i WiFi thermostat as a demand response resource that is installed by Pro1’s national channel of reseller partners.
The Comverge IntelliSOURCE software platform enables utilities to manage demand response and energy efficiency programs. Comverge says it is committed to enabling utility clients to add third-party devices to demand response programs.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds