Comverge, Pro1 Deliver Thermostat with Demand Response
Comverge and Pro1 announced a partnership tied to Pro1′s launch of new WiFi thermostats. Via a “third-party device aggregation” approach, Pro1 will use Comverge‘s IntelliSOURCE software to provide thermostat management and energy efficiency benefits for Pro1′s customers while also enabling demand response capabilities for the device.
Pro1 has millions of thermostats installed in the field with compatible wiring bases. Pro1′s partnership with Comverge will enable utilities to use the T855i WiFi thermostat as a demand response resource that is installed by Pro1′s national channel of reseller partners.
The Comverge IntelliSOURCE software platform enables utilities to manage demand response and energy efficiency programs. Comverge says it is committed to enabling utility clients to add third-party devices to demand response programs.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management