Con Edison Deploys Retroficiency’s Energy Analytics
Con Edison is using Retroficiency’s Virtual Energy Assessment across thousands of buildings in New York City to engage commercial and multi-family buildings with energy efficiency opportunities.
Retroficiency will initially focus on enhancing Con Edison’s long-standing efforts to geo-target customers in the most constrained areas of its electric grid with energy efficiency solutions. Reducing peak load through efficiency upgrades will enable Con Edison to defer costly and potentially disruptive upgrades to its network.
Retroficiency’s virtual assessments will prioritize buildings and efficiency measures that will reduce demand during network and system peak periods.
In January, Conservation Services Group said it would use Retroficiency’s platform to enhance building prioritization, customer engagement and on-site energy audits for multifamily buildings.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology