ConEdison Solutions Competes in 13 States
With its entry into Ohio’s deregulated energy market earlier this year, ConEdison Solutions is now a competitive energy supplier in a total of 13 states and the District of Columbia. The company’s market reach for retail electricity now extends to more than 50 utility territories.
In 2013, ConEdison Solutions said it planned to expand its retail energy business to commercial and industrial customers in California and Ohio by 2014, but a spokesperson for the company said it has not moved into the California market.
ConEdison Solutions’ contract options include fixed-price plans, variable price plans tracked to market prices, blended part-fixed contracts, and the option to purchase electricity from renewable sources for both short and long-term time frames. The company works closely with corporate and institutional end-users to pinpoint the specific pricing and contract model that best suits the customer’s needs, risk tolerance and usage patterns.
The company says a growing number of business and institutional end users have chosen to combine commodity purchases with such additional offerings as energy efficiency services and demand response management.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles