ConEdison Solutions Helps Companies Earn Money via Demand Response
Hot summer days can provide businesses with the opportunity to earn revenue in parts of the country where demand response is available. To help end-users reap maximum value, ConEdison Solutions has been equipping large-scale energy users with a technologically advanced demand response capability called VPower. The system employs proprietary software that gives users the ability to control their response to grid events that may arise on summer’s hottest days.
The VPower software also gives customers a dashboard that provides a view into system performance as well as compliance during a peak load event. Customers are thus equipped to make informed judgments about whether they are maximizing the value of their participation and meeting promised reduction levels.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Let's Do The Math for DR