Connecting ‘Stranded Assets’ into Digital Energy Network
Blue Pillar’s Aurora product is a turnkey survey, retrofit, interface, and data storage platform, which provides a single solution for core metering, electrical, mechanical and generation assets within a facility. Blue Pillar says Aurora can turn an entire facility of stranded assets into a connected and controllable digital energy network.
Aurora is software application agnostic, meaning once installed, the facility’s energy manager has the power to choose which dash-boarding and control software platform to use.
Aurora is deployed using a five-stop process combined with a pre-existing software library of hundreds of asset specifications from dozens of manufacturers.
Blue Pillar launched two new energy management software platforms last year – Aurora and Avise Foresite.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Planning for a Sustainable Future