Conservation Program Cuts Electric Costs 20% at Duncanville ISD
Last year, Duncanville ISD school board members approved an energy conservation program to be implemented throughout the district. Early results from the year’s work show a 20% reduction in estimated electric energy costs.
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex