Constellation Completes Purchase of Integrys Energy Services
Constellation has completed its acquisition of Integrys Energy Services, a competitive retail electricity and natural gas subsidiary serving about 1.2 million commercial, industrial, public sector and residential customers across 22 Midwest, mid-Atlantic and Northeastern states and the District of Columbia.
The combined company now serves more than 2.5 million customers across the continental US.
Within the next 30 days, the combined company will begin transitioning Integrys into the Constellation brand. Customers of Integrys will experience no disruption to service as a result of the combination, and all existing customer contracts will be honored. This includes Integrys’ municipal electricity aggregation contract with the City of Chicago, which is currently scheduled to expire in May 2015.
The transaction was approved by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and the US Department of Justice.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection