Constellation Joins Qnovo Funding Round
Constellation Technology Ventures – the investing arm of Exelon Corp. – has joined Qnovo’s latest Series B funding round.
Qnovo provides enhancements to lithium-ion batteries to improve performance. Qnovo, according to the press release, “will leverage Exelon’s deep knowledge” in the energy sector to expand into storage systems. Quotes in the release note the increasing importance of storage to grid reliability and as a way to support the growing existence of renewable resources.
Qnovo, the release says, offers patented adaptive charging algorithms and analytics to improve battery performance. The company says that it enables faster charging and a longer lifespan. Other investors include Sony, Intel and Rockport Capital.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology is developing battery technology that offers increased storage capacity.
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology