Constellation Offers Rate Response to Commercial Customers
Constellation Rate Response allows Constellation power customers who are participating in traditional load response programs to receive a reduced rate on their electricity supply throughout the year or a direct bill credit.
Customers typically receive load response payments from their utility, ISO or curtailment service provider in the form of a check, months after a load response event has occurred. Constellation Rate Response customers select how load response revenue is applied to their electricity bill based on their estimated level of curtailment and the type of load response program in which they participate.
Customers enrolled in capacity-based load response programs can choose to receive a reduced electricity supply rate up front, to reflect the value of anticipated load curtailment throughout the year. Customers enrolled in capacity, energy or ancillary load response programs can choose to receive payments as credits directly on their monthly bill for the amount of any revenue earned.
Constellation Rate Response is currently available to Constellation commercial and industrial power customers in the PJM, New England, New York, ERCOT and California regions.
Recently, Constellation announced its Peak Response program, which allows Constellation commercial and industrial power customers to reduce future capacity and transmission costs by voluntarily lowering electricity consumption during the hours of peak demand. Constellation Peak Response offers customers two payment options – saving on their Constellation monthly bill or receiving a quarterly check – during the year following their participation in the program.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts