Constellation Wins NHL Contract
The National Hockey League named Constellation as its official preferred energy provider. Constellation will work with the NHL to conduct energy efficiency analyses and recommend energy management strategies for the League’s facilities. Constellation will also provide renewable energy certificates (RECs) and Carbon Offsets to match the League’s estimated total carbon footprint – 550,000 metric tons – for the 2014-15 season.
NHL and Constellation will also work together to promote efficient energy use throughout the League and at key events throughout the season.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Planning for a Sustainable Future