Constellation,Telkonet Target Hotels
Telkonet and Constellation have partnered to target hospitality customers with energy conservation products.
Telkonet’s EcoSmart energy management will be provided to hospitality customers nationwide through Constellation’s “Efficiency Made Easy” program, which bundles a multi-year electricity agreement with energy conservation measures, including the EcoSmart energy management solution. The cost of efficiency upgrades is included in the price of electricity in competitive markets over the length of the agreement. At the end of the agreement, customers retain the full benefits of EcoSmart energy management.
To date, Telkonet has completed projects at six hotels with Constellation, comprising 1,073 rooms, including three Hilton hotels announced in November 2012.
Through Efficiency Made Easy, Constellation customers can implement technology such as Telkonet’s EcoSmart to better manage energy use – without a large up-front capital investment. Telkonet will provide turnkey energy efficiency solutions that include a fully networked EcoSmart energy management system to control HVAC units, lights and plug loads, the largest consumers of energy in hotel rooms. To maximize impact, EcoSmart also enables participation in demand response events through Telkonet’s cloud-based EcoCentral dashboard.
Constellation also has a load response program to monetize investments in energy efficiency. The program allows facilities with EcoSmart energy management to participate in load shed events for financial gain, without compromising room comfort. The three Chicago area Hilton Hotels, which implemented lighting efficiency and conservation measures as part of an electricity supply contract with Constellation and energy management systems via Telkonet were able to achieve additional energy cost savings through gas supply purchases and participation in demand response programs with Constellation.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies