Consulting Firm Buys Panels in Solar Garden
Amadeus Consulting in Boulder, Colo., purchased 100 solar panels through Clean Energy Collective, representing 4.5 percent of Boulder’s first community-based solar garden located in Xcel Energy’s Colorado service area.
Amadeus, a technology consulting firm, made the purchase to partially offset the energy consumption of each of its 40+ on-site employees and plans to purchase panels for each of its future employees. The initiative will create a 10 percent offset for the company’s electricity bill.
Clean Energy Collective broke ground on its Boulder community-owned solar garden in 2013. It permits residential and business customers to buy solar modules to handle their electric load without having to install the modules on their own property.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies