Consulting Firm Buys Panels in Solar Garden
Amadeus Consulting in Boulder, Colo., purchased 100 solar panels through Clean Energy Collective, representing 4.5 percent of Boulder’s first community-based solar garden located in Xcel Energy’s Colorado service area.
Amadeus, a technology consulting firm, made the purchase to partially offset the energy consumption of each of its 40+ on-site employees and plans to purchase panels for each of its future employees. The initiative will create a 10 percent offset for the company’s electricity bill.
Clean Energy Collective broke ground on its Boulder community-owned solar garden in 2013. It permits residential and business customers to buy solar modules to handle their electric load without having to install the modules on their own property.
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Planning for a Sustainable Future