Consulting Firm Buys Panels in Solar Garden
Amadeus Consulting in Boulder, Colo., purchased 100 solar panels through Clean Energy Collective, representing 4.5 percent of Boulder’s first community-based solar garden located in Xcel Energy’s Colorado service area.
Amadeus, a technology consulting firm, made the purchase to partially offset the energy consumption of each of its 40+ on-site employees and plans to purchase panels for each of its future employees. The initiative will create a 10 percent offset for the company’s electricity bill.
Clean Energy Collective broke ground on its Boulder community-owned solar garden in 2013. It permits residential and business customers to buy solar modules to handle their electric load without having to install the modules on their own property.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room