Consulting Firm Buys Panels in Solar Garden
Amadeus Consulting in Boulder, Colo., purchased 100 solar panels through Clean Energy Collective, representing 4.5 percent of Boulder’s first community-based solar garden located in Xcel Energy’s Colorado service area.
Amadeus, a technology consulting firm, made the purchase to partially offset the energy consumption of each of its 40+ on-site employees and plans to purchase panels for each of its future employees. The initiative will create a 10 percent offset for the company’s electricity bill.
Clean Energy Collective broke ground on its Boulder community-owned solar garden in 2013. It permits residential and business customers to buy solar modules to handle their electric load without having to install the modules on their own property.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year