Consulting Firm Buys Panels in Solar Garden
Amadeus Consulting in Boulder, Colo., purchased 100 solar panels through Clean Energy Collective, representing 4.5 percent of Boulder’s first community-based solar garden located in Xcel Energy’s Colorado service area.
Amadeus, a technology consulting firm, made the purchase to partially offset the energy consumption of each of its 40+ on-site employees and plans to purchase panels for each of its future employees. The initiative will create a 10 percent offset for the company’s electricity bill.
Clean Energy Collective broke ground on its Boulder community-owned solar garden in 2013. It permits residential and business customers to buy solar modules to handle their electric load without having to install the modules on their own property.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management