Consulting Firm Buys Panels in Solar Garden
Amadeus Consulting in Boulder, Colo., purchased 100 solar panels through Clean Energy Collective, representing 4.5 percent of Boulder’s first community-based solar garden located in Xcel Energy’s Colorado service area.
Amadeus, a technology consulting firm, made the purchase to partially offset the energy consumption of each of its 40+ on-site employees and plans to purchase panels for each of its future employees. The initiative will create a 10 percent offset for the company’s electricity bill.
Clean Energy Collective broke ground on its Boulder community-owned solar garden in 2013. It permits residential and business customers to buy solar modules to handle their electric load without having to install the modules on their own property.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions