Consulting Firm Buys Panels in Solar Garden
Amadeus Consulting in Boulder, Colo., purchased 100 solar panels through Clean Energy Collective, representing 4.5 percent of Boulder’s first community-based solar garden located in Xcel Energy’s Colorado service area.
Amadeus, a technology consulting firm, made the purchase to partially offset the energy consumption of each of its 40+ on-site employees and plans to purchase panels for each of its future employees. The initiative will create a 10 percent offset for the company’s electricity bill.
Clean Energy Collective broke ground on its Boulder community-owned solar garden in 2013. It permits residential and business customers to buy solar modules to handle their electric load without having to install the modules on their own property.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles