Consumers Energy Contracts with Silver Spring Networks
Silver Spring Networks has been selected for a customer energy efficiency program by Consumers Energy, which provides natural gas and electricity to 2.9 million Michigan customers.
The Silver Spring CustomerIQ Suite, powered by the Silver Spring SilverLink Sensor Network, will give residential and commercial and industrial customers access to near-real time information on their energy usage, regardless of whether they currently have a smart meter installed.
The SilverLink Sensor Network can use any data from any sensor network. The CustomerIQ App Suite is built on top of SilverLink and includes web portals, e-mail and text message alerts, utility call-center tools, and APIs for third party applications.
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds