Contract Wins: John Deere Selects Schneider Electric, Industrial Nanotech Awarded $1.4 Million Contract; Knorr Brake Hires Standard Solar
Schneider Electric will supply its online sustainability platform – Resource Advisor – to John Deere. Resource Advisor, Schneider Electric’s enterprise-level StruxureWare software application, provides secure access to the data, reports and summaries that drive corporate sustainability and energy programs. Resource Advisor combines quality assurance and data capture capabilities into one energy and carbon management solution.
Industrial Nanotech received an initial $280,335 order of 3,300 gallons of its Nansulate Crystal for a commercial building renovation. This is the first of five similar size orders planned, which the company anticipates will total over 15,000 gallons and $1,400,000 in retail value over the next 12 months. Nansulate Crystal is a clear roof coating that provides increased thermal insulation and lowers heating/cooling costs. Nansulate Crystal is suitable for concrete roof tile, clay roof tile, slate, asphalt shingles, wood shingles and metal roofs.
Standard Solar completed the installation of a 865 kW PV solar array on the 100,000-sq-foot rooftop of Knorr Brake Corporation’s new facility in Westminster, Md. Financed through a long-term power purchase agreement with UGI Performance Solutions, the installation will be monitored and maintained by Standard Solar. The system of 2,882 solar modules is expected to provide up to 60 percent of the building’s energy requirements.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future