Contract Wins: John Deere Selects Schneider Electric, Industrial Nanotech Awarded $1.4 Million Contract; Knorr Brake Hires Standard Solar
Schneider Electric will supply its online sustainability platform – Resource Advisor – to John Deere. Resource Advisor, Schneider Electric’s enterprise-level StruxureWare software application, provides secure access to the data, reports and summaries that drive corporate sustainability and energy programs. Resource Advisor combines quality assurance and data capture capabilities into one energy and carbon management solution.
Industrial Nanotech received an initial $280,335 order of 3,300 gallons of its Nansulate Crystal for a commercial building renovation. This is the first of five similar size orders planned, which the company anticipates will total over 15,000 gallons and $1,400,000 in retail value over the next 12 months. Nansulate Crystal is a clear roof coating that provides increased thermal insulation and lowers heating/cooling costs. Nansulate Crystal is suitable for concrete roof tile, clay roof tile, slate, asphalt shingles, wood shingles and metal roofs.
Standard Solar completed the installation of a 865 kW PV solar array on the 100,000-sq-foot rooftop of Knorr Brake Corporation’s new facility in Westminster, Md. Financed through a long-term power purchase agreement with UGI Performance Solutions, the installation will be monitored and maintained by Standard Solar. The system of 2,882 solar modules is expected to provide up to 60 percent of the building’s energy requirements.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management