Controller Helps Charge Batteries for Off-grid Solar Projects
Blue Sky Energy released its solar charge controller, the Solar Boost 3000i, which allows for a range of batteries to be charged using conventional solar modules without suffering power losses from voltage mismatch.
Using Blue Sky Energy’s patented MPPT technology, the SB3000i increases charge current up to 30 percent or more compared to conventional controllers, saving off-grid solar users on space and system costs, according to the company.
The SB3000i is targeted for marine, lighting, security, and mobile applications.
Blue Sky Energy’s SB3000i has a built-in digital display providing for both monitoring and in-depth system setup. The SB3000i will be available in August from wholesale distributors including Cascade Mountain, SunWize, Hitney Solar, the Alternative Energy Store, and AEE Solar.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year