Coolerado Launches Efficient Air Conditioning Unit
Coolerado launched its M50 Downflow air conditioning unit that it says can reduce electricity consumption by at least 40 percent during peak demand hours while meeting strict air ventilation standards.
The unit delivers an energy efficiency ratio (EER) above 40 when used as a stand-alone product. The ratio is above 21 when combined with DX roof top units (RTU).
The M50 Downflow can meet the cooling demands of a building by itself or can be installed to help RTUs during the first stage of cooling. It can bring fresh air into the building while meeting ventilation rates required by ASHRAE standard 62.1 for acceptable indoor air quality. The air conditioners can also obtain LEED points on a project.
The modular design allows easier increased cooling capacity as demand grows in size or density, according to the company.
The unit is ready for installation on custom commercial roof curbs and unit comes with a factory-installed insulated plenum and a galvanized stainless steel skirt for connection to the roof curb. The M50 Downflow unit offers access to the air filters, motor assembly and controls for preventive maintenance.
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?