Coolerado Launches Energy Recovery Ventilator
Coolerado has introduced its new Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV), which supplies ASHRAE Standard 62.1 ventilation rates while reducing energy consumption. It can be installed separately or in series with a roof top unit.
The ERV has a summer enthalpy recovery effectiveness ranging from 70 percent to over 200 percent at full flow. The company’s HMX technology allows the unit to supply fresh air at 65 degrees Fahrenheit, even in the hottest weather and significant dehumidification in humid weather. During the winter months, the unit pre-heats fresh air as a conventional HRV. The unit has a winter heat recovery effectiveness of 70 percent at full flow.
Regardless of season, the exhaust air and the outdoor air never mix within the ERV because the HMX uses different channels for both airflows.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles