Costa Rican University Studies Health Effects of LEDs
ForceField Energy was awarded a contract with the Comptroller General’s Office of the Republic of Costa Rica to supply and install its SL3 LED streetlights in the government agency’s parking facility. In addition, ForceField Energy has formed a strategic alliance with the University of Costa Rica (UCR) to support a project to study the health benefits of LED lighting on professors and university employees as well as the impact on academic grades of students.
The contract with the Comptroller General of the Republic includes the purchase and installation of 25 100W SL3 LED streetlights in the parking facility of the government agency. The strategic alliance formed with the University of Costa Rica to support its demonstration project has already commenced, and ForceField Energy’s LED tubes and panels are replacing existing fluorescent tubes installed in three academic buildings at the university.
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement