Costa Rican University Studies Health Effects of LEDs
ForceField Energy was awarded a contract with the Comptroller General’s Office of the Republic of Costa Rica to supply and install its SL3 LED streetlights in the government agency’s parking facility. In addition, ForceField Energy has formed a strategic alliance with the University of Costa Rica (UCR) to support a project to study the health benefits of LED lighting on professors and university employees as well as the impact on academic grades of students.
The contract with the Comptroller General of the Republic includes the purchase and installation of 25 100W SL3 LED streetlights in the parking facility of the government agency. The strategic alliance formed with the University of Costa Rica to support its demonstration project has already commenced, and ForceField Energy’s LED tubes and panels are replacing existing fluorescent tubes installed in three academic buildings at the university.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds