Costa Rican University Studies Health Effects of LEDs
ForceField Energy was awarded a contract with the Comptroller General’s Office of the Republic of Costa Rica to supply and install its SL3 LED streetlights in the government agency’s parking facility. In addition, ForceField Energy has formed a strategic alliance with the University of Costa Rica (UCR) to support a project to study the health benefits of LED lighting on professors and university employees as well as the impact on academic grades of students.
The contract with the Comptroller General of the Republic includes the purchase and installation of 25 100W SL3 LED streetlights in the parking facility of the government agency. The strategic alliance formed with the University of Costa Rica to support its demonstration project has already commenced, and ForceField Energy’s LED tubes and panels are replacing existing fluorescent tubes installed in three academic buildings at the university.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape