Cox Gives Employees Incentives for Solar
Through its Cox Conserves sustainability program, Cox Enterprises is launching a national employee solar program that will provide incentives for employees to install solar systems on their homes.
Cox’s employee solar program was initially piloted in California through a partnership with SolarCity and has nearly 100 participants who can pay less for solar electricity than they pay for utility bills.
Employees who qualify and sign up for the program will receive $500 directly from Cox Enterprises and an additional $500 discount from SolarCity, an exclusive offer for Cox employees. Cox’s major subsidiaries include Cox Communications, Manheim, Cox Media Group and AutoTrader Group.
SolarCity currently operates in Ariz., Calif., Colo., Conn., Del., Hawaii, Md., Mass., Nev., N.J., N.Y., Ore., Pa., Texas, Wash. and Washington, DC. Employees are still eligible for the $500 incentive from Cox Enterprises in states where SolarCity does not currently operate.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers