Cox Gives Employees Incentives for Solar
Through its Cox Conserves sustainability program, Cox Enterprises is launching a national employee solar program that will provide incentives for employees to install solar systems on their homes.
Cox’s employee solar program was initially piloted in California through a partnership with SolarCity and has nearly 100 participants who can pay less for solar electricity than they pay for utility bills.
Employees who qualify and sign up for the program will receive $500 directly from Cox Enterprises and an additional $500 discount from SolarCity, an exclusive offer for Cox employees. Cox’s major subsidiaries include Cox Communications, Manheim, Cox Media Group and AutoTrader Group.
SolarCity currently operates in Ariz., Calif., Colo., Conn., Del., Hawaii, Md., Mass., Nev., N.J., N.Y., Ore., Pa., Texas, Wash. and Washington, DC. Employees are still eligible for the $500 incentive from Cox Enterprises in states where SolarCity does not currently operate.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex