Cox Gives Employees Incentives for Solar
Through its Cox Conserves sustainability program, Cox Enterprises is launching a national employee solar program that will provide incentives for employees to install solar systems on their homes.
Cox’s employee solar program was initially piloted in California through a partnership with SolarCity and has nearly 100 participants who can pay less for solar electricity than they pay for utility bills.
Employees who qualify and sign up for the program will receive $500 directly from Cox Enterprises and an additional $500 discount from SolarCity, an exclusive offer for Cox employees. Cox’s major subsidiaries include Cox Communications, Manheim, Cox Media Group and AutoTrader Group.
SolarCity currently operates in Ariz., Calif., Colo., Conn., Del., Hawaii, Md., Mass., Nev., N.J., N.Y., Ore., Pa., Texas, Wash. and Washington, DC. Employees are still eligible for the $500 incentive from Cox Enterprises in states where SolarCity does not currently operate.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement