Cox Gives Employees Incentives for Solar
Through its Cox Conserves sustainability program, Cox Enterprises is launching a national employee solar program that will provide incentives for employees to install solar systems on their homes.
Cox’s employee solar program was initially piloted in California through a partnership with SolarCity and has nearly 100 participants who can pay less for solar electricity than they pay for utility bills.
Employees who qualify and sign up for the program will receive $500 directly from Cox Enterprises and an additional $500 discount from SolarCity, an exclusive offer for Cox employees. Cox’s major subsidiaries include Cox Communications, Manheim, Cox Media Group and AutoTrader Group.
SolarCity currently operates in Ariz., Calif., Colo., Conn., Del., Hawaii, Md., Mass., Nev., N.J., N.Y., Ore., Pa., Texas, Wash. and Washington, DC. Employees are still eligible for the $500 incentive from Cox Enterprises in states where SolarCity does not currently operate.
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals