Cox Media Saves 20% on Energy
The facility reduced its energy and water consumption by more than 20 percent and is annually saving nearly 1,400,000 kWh.
Cox incorporated a number of energy-saving projects throughout the interior and exterior of the building. The team replaced 125 metal-halide fixtures in the parking garage and courtyard with LED lighting. The heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) equipment was also updated to reduce operating hours by more than 50 percent. Equipment updates also included: air handling systems, chillers, data center units, exhaust fans and terminal units.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year